- All members of the club are expected to treat one another with
courtesy and respect.
- Members are expected to respect the property of other members and especially at those events held in members’ homes.
- Members are expected to book in good time for events and to advise
organisers as soon as possible if they are unable to attend.
- Members are expected to refrain from political canvassing of any kind at club meetings and functions.
- Harassment of any kind is unacceptable and members alleged to have harassed another member or members may be asked to leave the club if any such allegations are found to have substance.
- Members are expected to behave with decorum at all times and to refrain from ageist, sexist, racist or other forms of discriminatory and / or abusive language or conduct.
- Members who book for club activities which have a cost implication will be expected to pay a deposit (coach trips / discos) or pay in advance (theatre/cinema/meal etc visits) and to bear any financial loss if they cancel without finding a replacement. If a replacement is found, the person replacing should expect to pay the full amount to the organiser, who will pass it on to the member concerned.