We are a friendly and fun social group for the over 50’s with more than 100 active members who really know how to enjoy themselves.
Relax in mixed company in a safe environment. Why not come along and check us out?
What is FnT?
- FnT is a friendly social club for 50+ in York and the surrounding area. Our aim is to meet people, socialise and have fun.
- It is a non-profit making group run by members for members.
- Members themselves put events on the programme, around 30 every month. We’re always open to suggestions for new activities.
- Subscription is currently £20pa members will receive a monthly programme and can access 2 or 3 coach trips and discos each year.
- And, of course, the opportunity to enjoy programmed events with new found friends.
We meet informally every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month at the Railway Institute Club near the station, for drinks, a chat and put the next month’s programme together.
Please contact us for an initial free programme, which we hope will encourage you to join us. We’re happy to meet you when you first arrive and introduce you to other members.
Let FnT Social Club York inject more fun and enjoyment into your life!